Native Sun Resort
Revised June 19, 2020
The Native Sun Resort is Open! We are currently accepting reservations for owners, owners’ guests, exchanges and renters, and we are excited to welcome you back with certain restrictions.
Our beach, pool area, and pool open with these state and local regulations:
- All local beaches are open for sunbathing, sitting or lying on the beach. Ocean activities such as surfing, swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding and body surfing are allowed, as are walking and running. Group or organized sports (such as volleyball) are also permitted.
- Group gatherings of more than 10 people are not permitted. Beach-goers must maintain social distancing (six feet of separation), except between members of the same household or groups.
- Our pool area is open daily from 10 AM to 6 PM, with chairs and chaise lounges set up in accordance with Broward County’s Emergency Orders 21-01 and 21-02, which require social distancing of 6 feet separation between parties not of the same household. Out of mutual respect and responsibility we ask that each owner’s session at the pool be limited to 90 minutes unless pool capacity has not been reached.
- Our spa/Jacuzzi remains closed at this time. The latest CEO requires establishments to monitor specific use amenities, and establish social distancing and the wearing of face coverings between people from difference households. Our hot tub/Jacuzzi is in the back corner, not visible by anyone for monitoring purposes and Broward County requires that all amenities be monitored by staff to ensure compliance with social distancing requirements. We look forward to future lifting of restrictions that will allow us to reopen our spa/Jacuzzi.
- All other resort amenities are open for your use, including tennis, golf and shuffleboard.
For more information on the latest Covid-19 rules issued by Governor DeSantis and Broward County, updated regularly, please visit their websites at:
We may implement additional, safety driven policies in addition to those outlined here as conditions warrant and at management’s discretion. We appreciate your understanding as we make our way through the “new normal.”
The safety of our owners, guests and staff is paramount. All of our employees, owners and guests will be required to wear facial coverings over their nose and mouth at our front desk/check-in area, all common areas and in the elevators. Only one person or party within the same household at a time will be permitted in our Elevators.
Housekeeping services will be limited during your stay. Please call or visit our Front Desk for further information.
Our Front Desk agents will be available to handle your reservation requests and questions or you may send an email to email@example.com.
General Rules: We ask that you please abide by the Federal social distancing mandate to help flatten the curve, and follow the state and local directives issued in your community. Please also practice safe distancing, hand washing procedures, wear facial covering over your nose and mouth when required, as well as whatever additional protocols may be issued over the coming weeks.
We recognize the concerns with travel and staying at a resort. We want to ensure the highest safety standards are implemented for the safety of our guests and well-being of our owners, guests and staff. We have strengthened our existing thorough sanitation procedures and implemented several new policies and procedures to ensure that when you choose to stay with us that it will be safe and worry-free.
We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our sanitation safety procedures in all areas of the resort, and we are sanitizing high-traffic public areas at an increased frequency in accordance with recommendations from the CDC.
In addition, and for your safety….
We have stepped up our sanitizing procedures throughout the resort and are sanitizing with antibacterial cleaning products throughout the entire resort over and above that which is required. We are using an electrostatic sprayer to regularly apply disinfectant throughout the common areas of our resort, applying an electric charge to the disinfectant in order to get it to fully cover hard and soft surfaces. The electrostatic sprayer is also being used in each room upon completion of cleaning.
Public touch points, such as handrails, elevator buttons, door handles, and knobs are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
All surfaces in the Lobby, such as the Front Desk, all writing instruments, computer keyboards and surfaces are wiped regularly with disinfectant.
We are practicing social distancing and wearing facial covering over our nose and mouth, as well as additional protocols around our resort.
We’ve trained our staff to have NO physical contact (i.e. no handshaking, hugs, etc.).
We are committed to keeping our staff safe and healthy. Our employees are prohibited from reporting to work with any respiratory illnesses that can be transmitted to others.
Stay safe and be well,
The Native Sun Resort Management